The MAXPRO200® LongLife® plasma cutting system is engineered for heavy-duty, high capacity automated and handheld cutting and gouging applications. The easy-to-use system operates with either air, oxygen, or nitrogen plasma gas, and combines fast cutting speeds and quick process changes to maximize productivity. Advanced Hypertherm consumable designs – including LongLife® technology – improve cut consistency and significantly increase consumable life to lower your cost per part.
Advantages of the MAXPRO200 system
- Fastest cut speeds in its class produce more finished parts per hour
- Engineered with 100% duty cycle for the most demanding production environments.
- Automatic settings, tool free leads and optional quick disconnect torches let you quickly transition between cutting, gouging, mechanized and handheld processes
- Superior cut quality and consistency minimize the need for costly secondary operations
- Optimized cutting parameters are automatically set and controlled in one step to deliver consistent results without operator intervention
- Advanced diagnostics simplify troubleshooting and service
- Optional serial communications allow full control of the system from the CNC
Low operating cost
- Patented consumable designs enable best in class cut speeds and robust production piercing using lower amperage levels
- Advanced consumable technologies including LongLife, CoolFlow™ and TrueFlow™ significantly increase consumable life to reduce cost per part
- Robust, simple system architecture with 50% fewer parts than most competitive systems
- Best-in-class manufacturing and extensive testing ensure that every Hypertherm system meets the highest quality standards
Request a quote now!
We also sell the MAXPRO200 Consumables!
- Hypertherm 220831 Nozzle $ 11.50 excl. btw
- Hypertherm 220937 Electrode $ 16.60 excl. btw
- Hypertherm 420067 MAXPRO200 Shield $ 29.00 excl. btw
- Hypertherm 420063 MAXPRO200 Shield $ 29.00 excl. btw
- Hypertherm 420044 Nozzle $ 17.40 excl. btw
Read more about the MAXPRO200 on the official website.