The Hypertherm XPR is the latest power supply from Hypertherm. This system of the next generation redefines what plasma can do by expanding its capabilities and opportunities in ways never before possible. With unmatched X-Definition® cut quality on mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum, the new XPR300 increases cut speed, dramatically improves productivity and slashes operating costs. New ease-of-use features and engineered system optimization make the XPR300 easier to run with minimal operator intervention, while also ensuring optimal performance and unmatched reliability.
Advantages of XPR Systems
Industry-leading X-Definition cut quality
- Consistent ISO range 2 results on thin mild steel
- Extended ISO range 3 cut quality results compared with earlier plasma technology
- Superior stainless steel cut quality across all thickness ranges
- Superior results on aluminum using Vented Water Injection™ (VWI)
Optimized productivity and reduced operating costs
- Significantly reduced operating costs than previous generation technology
- Increased cut speeds on thicker materials
- Dramatic improvement in consumable life on mild steel applications
- Thicker piercing capability than competitive plasma systems
Engineered system optimization
- Increases consumable life 3 times that of competitor’s systems by eliminating the impact of ramp down errors
- Reduces the impact of catastrophic electrode blowouts which can damage the torch at high current levels
Ease of use
- Automatic system monitoring and specific troubleshooting codes for improved maintenance and service prompts
- EasyConnect™ torch lead and one hand torch-to-receptacle connection for fast and easy change-outs
- QuickLock™ electrode for easy consumable replacement
- WiFi in power supply can connect to mobile devices and LAN for multiple system monitoring and service
XPR™ is engineered to deliver the highest quality cuts and optimal system performance automatically. Advanced power supply technology delivers highly responsive, rapid system feedback, and automatically intervenes to eliminate events that negatively impact system efficiency and consumable life.
The Arc Response Technology™ of XPR offers automatic torch and ramp-down error protection Sensors in the power supply deliver refined diagnostic codes and significantly enhanced system monitoring information. This reduces troubleshooting time and provides proactive system maintenance data for improved system optimization.
The XPR advances HyDefinition® cut quality by blending new technology with refined processes for next generation, X-Definition cutting on mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
Request a quote now!
We sell these XPR Systems:
These are available with several options so contact us to see which one is best for you!